Ten Punch Pass Rules
- Passes are non transferable. You, the pass-holder, may use any of the boats/boards for a two hour rental period with one punch of your pass. If you bring a guest you may take him/her out on a tandem boat without additional charge. If your guest(s) wishes to use their own boat or board, they must pay to rent the boat or use their own punch card. YOU MAY NOT PUNCH THE SAME CARD MULTIPLE TIMES FOR DIFFERENT GUESTS TO RENT EQUIPMENT!!!
- We do not pro-rate punches. If you take the board/boat out, it counts as a punch. Each punch is good for two hours of equipment usage. If you go past the two hour mark, another punch may be used or you may pay $10/hr for additional time.
- Treat cards as cash. No replacement cards issued.
- Cards good only for the season during which they are purchased. They have no value after close of the season. We are a seasonal business that closes down in the fall. Our exact timeframe for closing varies, but we try to stay open from around April 15 until October.
- No Refunds offered on 10 punch passes.
- All Equipment offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Passes good for on-site rentals only.
- For an additional $35, pass holders may add unlimited weekday boat/board use. Rentals on holidays that fall on a weekday are not included in the unlimited weekday pass. This may only be purchased at our physical location.