Ten Punch Pass Rules
- Passes are non transferable. You, the pass-holder, may use any of the boats/boards for a two hour rental period with one punch of your pass. If you bring a guest you may take him/her out on a tandem boat without additional charge. If your guest(s) wishes to use their own boat or board, they must pay to rent the boat or use their own punch card. YOU MAY NOT PUNCH THE SAME CARD MULTIPLE TIMES FOR DIFFERENT GUESTS TO RENT EQUIPMENT!!!
- We do not pro-rate punches. If you take the board/boat out, it counts as a punch. Each punch is good for two hours of equipment usage. If you go past the two hour mark, another punch may be used or you may pay $10/hr for additional time.
- Treat cards as cash. No replacement cards issued.
- Cards good only for the 2019 season. They have no value after close of the season.
- No Refunds offered on 10 punch passes.
- All Equipment offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Passes good for on-site rentals only.
- Passes are sold at Occoquan exclusive use at that location.
- Half Price Tours included with membership. Tours must have a minimum of six boats to be conducted. Three days notice of participation in tours required. Members may purchase additional tours at the discounted rate for friends to accompany them but member must accompany them on the tour. Members may not purchase additional tours as gifts to be given to others to use without member. Subject to availability. Tour reservations must be prepaid by member for discount to apply.
For an additional $35, pass holders may add unlimited weekday boat/board use.