Potomac Boat Rentals at Hamptons Landing Marina*
16205 Neabsco Road (Click for link to Google Map)
Our original kayak and stand up paddleboard (SUP) rental facility is located at and operated by Hampton’s Landing Marina on beautiful Neabsco Creek. Located just half an hour or forty-five minutes from DC, this paddling facility feels as though it is worlds away. The marina is perfectly placed adjacent to protected wildlife areas including Featherstone National Wildlife Refuge, Julie J. Metz Wetlands Bank, and Leesylvania State Park. Neabsco Creek is home to an abundant, diverse, and beautiful ecosystem. In an hour-long paddle it is very common to see Bald Eagles, beavers, various fish, and other critters enjoying the pristine setting. Enjoy access via paddle power to areas that power boats cannot get to! Come on by to rent a kayak or paddleboard or book your tour online today!
As we near the end of our season, please call for hours!
Reservations by phone for parties of 5 or more boats. All other rentals are on a first come first served basis.
Both locations feature equipment in great condition including sit-in kayaks, sit-on-top kayaks, fishing kayaks, tandem (two person) kayaks, and Stand Up Paddleboards.
Pricing (All prices include tax)
- Ten (two hour) Visit Punch Card- $125 (one location), $145(all locations), Unlimited weekday use is additional $35. Terms Apply. Click HERE for rules governing usage of ten punch passes.
- Single Kayaks: $16/Hour, $43/Day, $85/Friday-Monday, $125/7 Days/
- Double Kayaks: $21/Hour, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/7 Days
- Standup Paddleboards: $21/Hour, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/Week
- Youth Single Kayaks: $10/hr
- Youth Group and special event pricing available on request!
Potomac Boat Rentals has its own website here.