201 Mill Street (Click for link to Google Map)
All minors must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver completed by parent/legal guardian.
Open 7/3 and 7/4 10am-7pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: Noon until 7
Saturday and Sunday: 10 am until 7:30
Our kayak and stand up paddleboard (SUP) rental facility is located behind Madigan’s Waterfront Restaurant in “Olde Towne” Occoquan. Come by, enjoy some envigorating exercise, and grab a tasty meal and cool drink at the gourmet restaurant across the boardwalk from us when you are through. After you enjoy your meal, check out the neat little shops and great architecture of the town of Occoquan. This is a great spot for a first date! The paddling is great and features nice, calm, beautiful water teeming with wildlife. Ducks, Eagles, Osprey, Herons and many varieties of reptiles, fish, and even beavers can be spotted while out for a paddle. Come on by to rent a kayak or paddleboard or book a tour online today!
Reservations for 5 or more boats, all other rentals are on a first come, first served basis.
Pricing (all prices include tax)
- Ten (two hour) Visit Punch Card- $125 (one location), $145(all locations), Unlimited weekday use is additional $35. Terms Apply. Click HERE for rules governing usage of ten punch passes.
- Single Kayaks: $16/Hour, $43/Day, $85/Friday-Monday, $125/7 Days
- Double Kayaks: $21/Hour, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/7 Day
- Standup Paddleboards: $21/Hour, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/Week
- Youth Single Kayaks: $10/hr
Youth Group and Special Pricing available upon request!